Formica Infiniti™, the next generation of surfacing, has many great qualities. While Formica Infiniti is very durable, occasionally in high traffic areas, the surface can become burnished. A unique and transformable property of Formica Infiniti is its thermal healing capabilities. Using a paper towel, water and an iron, the burnished surface can be easily healed with a few passes.
Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to learn how to thermal heal Formica Infiniti. What you need:
• Paper towel
• Spray bottle with water
Steps to thermal heal:
1. Turn the iron to the highest heat setting.
2. Place a paper towel over the burnished area.
3. Spray the paper towel with water.
4. Press the iron over the wet paper towel and burnished area 4 to 5 times.
5. Wipe off excess water with paper towel.
6. If necessary, repeat the steps above.
While thermal healing can be used to restore burnished areas, thermal healing cannot repair gouges or scratches within the surface of Formica Infiniti. Learn more about all the benefits of Formica Infiniti here.